- Stop by the amphitheater 10-5 for some free food courtesy of Islam Awareness Month
- Cavlink is sponsoring a panel "How to Make the Most of Your First Year in the Real World" from 5-6:30 at the Recruiting Room in Bryant Hall. Free pizza and sodas provided.
- Reminder: Free Zumba Class 9:30-10:15 pm, AFC (MP1)
- After a grad-school panel (@5) will be a "food and beverage mixer" from 6 to 8 in the Alumni Hall Ballroom. Note: free alcohol for those of age
- You can simultaneously look at art and eat at Final Friday at the UVA Art Museum where there will be free cheese and crackers, fruit, and alcohol (for those of age) from 5:30-7:30. The A-School's Elmaleh Gallery will also have free food and music for Final Fridays. The 3rd year art show at Ruffin Gallery will be having refreshments as well.
- Are you a First or Second Year? Then head over to the amphitheater from 4 to 7 for International Night. Sadly, I do not fall into this category, so more free food for you.
- UPC Field Day from 11:30 to 1:30 at Nameless Field will be providing free pizza and drinks
- Persian Cultural Night will have free food from Kabob Palace after performances from 6-8 at Newcomb Ballroom
- Reminder: Free Yoga, 3-5, Ern Commons