- Say farewell to Park Muth (who?) at 6 in the Newcomb Ballroom by eating free food.
- Get some free Ben and Jerry's outside Peabody Hall from 2:30-4.
- First year? Stop by the Quad for free food from 4-7.
- Fourth year? Alumni Hall will be providing free food and alcohol from 5:30-7:30.
- Stop by Alumni Hall for Bagels and Blue Books from 10-12pm.
- Volunteer for Madison House this semester? Don't miss their picnic from 4-6.
- Live in MSC Apartments? Go to their bar night at the Backyard to enjoy some free food and drinks from 7-9.
- Free chocolate fondue will be at Clemons Library from 2-4, courtesy of UPC.
- The Honor Committee will be providing free coffee in Clemons from 9:00-11:30pm.
- Grab some Late Night Breakfast at Newcomb from 11-1am.
Starting today through 5/13, get a frappuccino for half off at the Nau Starbucks from 3-5!
- If you missed the chocolate fondue on Thursday (or even if you didn't), UPC will be providing it again from 2-4 in Clemons.
- Get some free ice cream in Clemons from 2-4 courtesy of Honor and UJC (yes, apparently they are different).
- If you haven't taken advantage of this already, grab your free and well deserved slurpee from 7-11.
- Hitting the library tonight? Stop by UPC's study break for some free food at Clemons at 10.
- The Honor Committee will be sponsoring a study break with free food and drinks at Alderman from 11pm-12am.