Hoo Wants Free Food is now an app! So, if you feel so inclined, download Hoo's Eating for your iPhone or Android ASAP!
As for this week, be sure to take a break from your studies to eat for free, and good luck on your midterms!
- Head to Sikhism 101, a religious awareness event, at 6:30-7:30 in Maury 209. Free Indian food catered from Milan will be served, courtesy of the Sikh Students Association.
- Fourth Year? Head to the the last installment of 2013 Fall Focus Series "Making and Keeping Connections" at 5 in Scott Stadium (UCS). Pizza and drinks will be provided.
- Interested in Cosmology? Check out the first lecture of Michael Turner's lecture series "Cosmology: From the Birth of the Universe Until the End of Time" 4:00-5:30 at the Special Collections Library. A "catered reception" follows the lecture.
- Cosmology take 2, 4:00-5:30, free reception follows.
- Stressed? Stop by Newcomb 360 between 10-3 for a free Mental Wellness Screening. Free pizza will be available at a first come, first serve basis after 11.
- Cosmology take 3, 4:00-5:30, free reception follows.
- If you haven't yet left town, check out First Fridays Downtown from 5-9 and grab some free hors d'oeurves while looking at some cool art.
Enjoy your Fall Break!