And don't you worry, I'll be sure to update this post as the numerous study breaks come to fruition over the next two weeks. Happy studying!
- In any Environmental Science classes? College Council will be hosting a make-your-own-trail-mix study break with the Environmental Science TAs in Clark 102 from 8:30-9:15.
- Second year? SYC is hosting a free exercise class at the AFC at 7:00.
- Fourth year? Don't miss out on the Class of 2013's last event Fourth Year Final Food Fest, held at Alumni Hall from 5:30-7:30.
- Stop by Alumni Hall for Bagels and Blue Books from 10:00-1:00.
- Head downtown for First Fridays and hit some galleries and eat some snacks (you know the drill). It will be held from 5-9.
- UPC will be having an Inner Child Study Break, PBJ bar included, in Clemons 407 from 7:30-9:30.