- Get a free Bloomin' Onion at Outback with any purchase.
- Stop by the IRC (Mumford) for a free showing of the French film Amelie at 7:00, courtesy of TCK. Snacks will be provided.
- Third year? Third Year Council will be sponsoring a free Zumba class at 7:00 and a free yoga class at 8:00 at the AFC.
- Fourth year? Stop by Alumni Hall from 6:00-8:00 for Cocktails and Conversations, courtesy of the Trustees. Free wine and beer, don't forget your ID.
- The Women's Center will be hosting a free Zumba class at the AFC (room 2/3) as part of their 'Celebrate Every Body' campaign.
- It has been a little while since I've advertised the free 7-11 slurpees on Fridays. Don't forget, this deal is good every week!
- The AFC hosts a free 'happy hour' class at 5:45 every Friday, check it out.
- Second year? Altruistic? Consider volunteering for Second Serving: A Day of Service. Breakfast will be provided to kick off the event at 10:00am.
- The Vietnamese Student Association will be hosting Tet Show, a cultural event held at Burley Jackson P Middle School at 3:00. A free Vietnamese dinner will be provided after the show.