Thursday, March 22, 2012

If only my printer worked...

The food may not be free, but there are a ton of coupons online at Campus Special to save you some good money at restaurants in Cville. There are coupons for Dunkin' Donuts ($.99 coffee), Little Johns (free drink with $5 purchase), Revolutionary Soup (free drink), and my personal favorite, a free slurpee at 7-11 on Fridays. Since my printer currently refuses to listen to commands, I can't justify paying to print out coupons, but you should check them out so I can vicariously enjoy them.

And on a related note, consider getting a free Student Life Membership to gain access to numerous deals at local restaurants including Little Johns, Slice, and Take It Away. I've had a membership for over two years now, and needless to say, I am not getting everything out of it just on the basis of lack of knowledge. So, now we have no more excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment